DJ Chaos- Space Expo DJ Chaos- Space Expo

Not bad

It was a bit slow to start but when it got there it was cool
This has great potential :)
The instruments are all fighting, its like when the drum sounds the rest of the instruments disappear - try turning them all down, specially the drum, and then put the equaliser on max volume.

Overall, not bad

Darkfire96 responds:

Lol thanks for the review. Sorry im late. I had troubles to deal with. I know this song has great potential but thanks for saying that! it means alot. The instruments are fighting, but i liek the distortion. I actually made it so the kick drowns out everything. If i didn't then i would feel as though this was a traditional dance song, and i want to have my own style. Ill see if others dont like it. If you have any other suggestions feel free to PM me ok?
Regards...

Angels Gone Rogue
-DJ Chaos

[Anatoxin] [Anatoxin]

Intoxicating

I'm liking the bass synth - It's very catchy especially in combination with that smooth high instrument.
I think it would sound great with some chords, a pad synth.

Xyresic responds:

I'm not too big on chords... maybe in a future track. thanks for the review

There is a Tomorrow There is a Tomorrow

Don't you hate it when nobody reviews you? =]

Hey again Leim! I saw no1 had reviewed this so im taking the liberty =D

This is a soothing, calming experience almost like yoghurt.
Seriously it reminds me of yoghurt!

I think you could combine elements from this, and other songs you have written to create a song that would be just so epic it would make me cry

Now for the criticisms. =[] Actually theres not much more to say...

the drums seem a liiitle too harsh for this soothing song, but it also creates contrast that makes the soothing more.... i'm cut in half here, haha

it could also be a little bit longer and have a soaring melody to give it that extra lift

but hey i give it 97/100 and 5/5.